Here's what we do
We have been providing legal services in the areas of conveyancing and probate for over twenty years. By focusing on these areas we have been able to develop a reasonable cost and high quality approach to the provision of legal services. We handle your legal needs quickly and efficiently.
Our firm is situated close to the Burlington Hotel in Dublin 4, yet we provide services nationally and even internationally. Whatever your requirement and wherever you are based we will endeavour to assist you in every way possible. Contact us now for a quote.
Click below to view our services:
- Residential Conveyancing
We are highly experienced in the area of residential conveyancing and offer a modern and cost effective service to home owners and investors.
Practice areas include:
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold and Leasehold Property
- Grant of New Leases and Extension of Existing Leases
- Sale and Purchase of the Freehold Interest
- Site Sales
- Commercial Conveyancing
We offer our expertise and support on all types of business premises for private clients and commercial organisations.
We provide professional advice on:
- Acquisition and Disposal of Commercial Property
- Drafting, Renewal, Sale and Purchase of Leases
- Developing Property
- Office Letting
- Landlord and Tenant
Whether you are the Landlord or the Tenant we can advise and provide assistance with respect to the following issues:
- Drawing up of Long Term and Short Term Residential and Commercial Leases
- Negotiation of New Leases and Assigning Existing Leases
- Lease Extension
- Dispute Resolution
- Wills, Probate and Trusts
Probate is the legal process which determines the ownership of the deceased person's estate. If a person dies intestate (without a will) then the Law is the ultimate authority on the distribution of the deceased assets. Having a will in place enables you to pass your assets according to your wishes.
We give guidance and a full service on the following:
- Drafting a Will and Storing it on your behalf
- Grant of Probate
- Administration of Estates
- Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Attorney